To insure that your children get to their home rooms on time and safely we are insisting on your cooperation during the morning drop off in the Elementary School Parking lot area. We ask that if you are the first car in line you pull past the fire zone so that others have room behind you. We can safely fit 5 cars for drop off at one time if everyone follows the tips below.
- Insure that your children have their backpacks with them as they exit the car so that you do not need to leave your vehicle.
- The Elementary entrance door is manned by a staff member to insure your child's safety into the school - Please "Kiss and Drop Off". DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. We'll make sure they get to the door. IF YOU MUST WALK YOUR CHILD TO THE DOOR YOU NEED TO PARK ON KATHERINE STREET. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE YOUR CAR IN THE DROP OFF ZONE.
- DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO EXIT THE VEHICLE IN ANY AREA OF THE PARKING LOT OTHER THAN THE DROP OFF AREAS INDICATED ON THE PHOTO BELOW.
- The first bell rings at 8:15am...do not wait to drop off your children until 8:20, especially in inclement weather.
- Students are tardy at 8:25am.
Your help in this matter will help us to get your children to class on time and safely!